Pages

Search This Blog

Friday 27 August 2010

Airush One Reviews and info


Available in 6m, 9m, 12m and 15m with prices set to be less than the already successful Airush Lithiums and Varials.
Dom @ Kitesurf Mag (12m ONE kite):
"I dunno if I’m supposed to be mentioning the Airush One yet, if I’m asked to delete this I will, but lemme say it is without compare the most capable light wind 12m I’ve ever flown. And I’ve flown a few.
I mean that in the sense that it’s quick, light, relaunches well, flies without obvious compromise and has a huge sweet spot.
Yes, the Flysurfer Speed 3 will develop a more impressive light wind grunt but you’re not gonna take it into the waves lest you are
smoking crack. So yeah, that Airush One is gonna turn some heads – you hear that here first.
Did I mention that it doesn’t come with one pump? Think about it…"

"... the advantages of a one strut kite that become apparent after the first session are: set up is quick, pack down is easy and quick, relaunch is easy (no water wheel effect of extra struts), flies great and pulls well in light winds (improved aerodynamics I’m guessing)"
"The weight saving advantages of the design should be pretty obvious to anyone that flies it - better upwind, stability, responsiveness of the 12m - this is a very good thing because I think customers sometimes struggle to identify exactly what the hyped features on some kites are actually
doing for them. One strut seems to make sense in a lot of areas!"

Read more from Dom about the Airush ONE on his blog here:  and look out for the full test in the next issue.

Jim @ Kiteworld Mag (12m ONE kite):
"Just a quick one to let you know I went for what felt like a paragliding session on the One 12m last night. Didn't get chance for a long session,
but there aren't many kites that make you giggle like child as soon as you get on them! Impressed and keen to get the rest of the test team on
it ASAP!"

"I 
really don't want to give you this kite back, but I guess we've tested the One enough. 
Bully and I had an awesome session on it yesterday.
It's just so well balanced, positive and juicy!
" 

Look out for the full Kiteworld test report in the next issue.
It is not often that a product comes to market with truly innovative design, possibly changing the face of kiting as we know it.
Be the first to get behind this new kite.





Here are some reviews of the Airush One kite we will have this kite on Demo for the Windfest weekend! cant wait to fly it, sounds really exciting...




No comments:

Post a Comment